Christopher Hunter, MBA
Chris Hunter, an organization development and leadership consultant, has over 20 years of experience across manufacturing, service and government sectors. Chris specializes in leadership development, high potential development, change management and personal insight through assessments. His approach focuses on the alignment of individual actions with business strategies to achieve outstanding results.
Previously, Chris held senior-level human resources positions at Ameritech and RR Donnelley and human resources generalist roles at Mobil Oil Corporation and Sverdrup Technology. He earned the President’s Award at Ameritech and the Encore award at RR Donnelley, both for his work in the area of leadership development. In his consulting practice, Chris has worked with clients such as Harris Bank, McDonalds, Hewitt, RR Donnelley, ADP, Sara Lee, Berwick Offray LLC, Motorola, True Value and Comcast.
Examples of his experience include:
- Designed and facilitated customized coaching workshops for frontline manufacturing leaders up to senior executives (in one case, increased new hire retention by 70%).
- Created and facilitated workshop to integrate two internal leadership teams after merger.
- Extensive experience within several organizations at providing off-the-shelf as well as custom-designed training for new supervisors and managers.
- Created company-wide leadership strategies to source, align, develop, reward leaders (benchmarked as best practice by Corporate Leadership Council in 2004 research study).
- Provided individual coaching to high potential leaders at Fortune 500 manufacturing and service companies including 360 debriefs and creation of customized development plans.
- Designed and facilitated behavior-based interview workshop for Fortune 500 company. (personally facilitated 60 workshops for 800 leaders across the company).
- Forté Communication Style Survey
- McBer Behavioral Event Interviewing Trainer
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- PDI's 360 Assessments
- Situational Leadership II
- Masters of Business Administration with an emphasis on Organizational Development, University of West Florida
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Executive Coaching
- Executive team Coaching & Development
- Leadership Development