We're everywhere you need us.
170+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Chris Butterfield is a talented executive leadership coach and seasoned business consultant. Chris brings 20+ years of experience in both Organizational Development and Business Management to her work with executives and their teams. Chris coaches senior leaders to increase personal effectiveness, and works with them to maximize their ability to achieve results. She is also renowned for her strong facilitation skills, enabling groups to solve complex business issues in a collaborative manner.
Chris brings significant corporate coaching experience to her work, having coached dozens of senior executives, including a Fortune 50 woman senior executive who was promoted twice during the 6 year coaching relationship. Chris has facilitated strategic planning sessions at pivotal points in the business planning process, and has conducted numerous executive team sessions to create alignment and elevate the entire team to higher performance.
Prior to launching her consulting career, Chris held leadership positions at AT&T (formerly SBC / Ameritech / Wisconsin Bell) including Vice President of Engineering where she had responsibility for more than 1000 employees and managed a combined capital and expense budget in excess of $300M. During her career at AT&T (Ameritech), she held the position of Executive Director, Leadership & Executive Development. She was key in forming the Ameritech Leadership/Change Institute.
She has worked with numerous clients including: AT&T, Time Warner Telecom, ICG Telecom, Clear Communications, Froedert / Medical College of Wisconsin, Sherman Hospital, Safer Foundation, Great Lakes Dredge & Dock, Harley Davidson, Bel Brands.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- California Psychological Inventory (CPI 260)
- FIRO-B Assessment
- Forte© Communication Style Survey
- Hogan Assessments
- Human Synergistics Leadership/Impact (L/I)
- Human Synergistics Management/Impact (M/I)
- KornFerry Leadership Agility Assessment
- KornFerry VOICES® 360
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI), Step I and Step II
- Social Styles
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- VitalSmarts Certified – Crucial Conversations
- Zenger Folkman 360
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics, the University of Tulsa
- The Executive Program, University of Wisconsin Business School
- Individualized instruction in Organizational Development / Transformational Change with a University of Michigan professor, Two years
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Change Management
- Coaching For Results
- Collaborative Coaching
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Strategic HR & Organizational Consulting
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention
- Visioning & Strategic Planning