Cassandra Mitchell, MA
Cassandra Mitchell uses her executive coaching and organizational consulting skills to develop great leaders and teams. She has more than 20 years of experience in helping clients achieve their business goals by delivering a range of services from one-to-one leadership coaching to large-scale organizational design.
Cassandra has provided executive coaching, needs assessment, leadership development, program design and development for educational institutions, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing and CPG. Her coaching and development work has helped leaders and teams at Astellas, Aurora Health Care, Baxter International, Kraft Foods, Classic Residence by Hyatt, Charter Manufacturing, ITW, Scot Forge, Scholle IPN, University of Chicago and Zurich Financial.
Cassandra is an adjunct professor at Northwestern University. She teaches Executive Coaching for the Master’s program in Learning and Organizational Change. In addition, she is adjunct coaching faculty for Kellogg School of Management.
Prior to consulting, Cassandra worked for Bank One, the sixth largest bank-holding company in the U.S. with over 75,000 employees. During her 14-year tenure at Bank One, she held a variety of positions including assignments in the Commercial Banking and Credit Card Divisions. As first vice president and national learning design manager, she oversaw a team of instructional and web-based designers responsible for management, leadership, and professional development curricula based on leadership competencies and organizational business goals. Prior to Bank One, Cassandra worked in training and organizational development at Loyola University and Medical Center, impacting employee and student development.
- 360 By Design®
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Climate Improvement Accreditation
- Emotional Competence Inventory
- Executive Dimensions®
- Hogan Assessments
- Inventory of Leadership Styles
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- PDI’s Profiler
- Peer Empowerment Coaching Process
- Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction, Illinois State University
- Bachelor of Science in the Fine Arts, Illinois State University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Instructional/Program Design
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention
- Transition Coaching