Bob Johnson is an experienced leadership development professional with expertise in leadership and executive coaching, team development, client retreats and training/ classroom facilitation. Bob has been described as “one of the leading, most seasoned, executive coaches with a style best described as one of “benevolent irreverence.”
Bob has over 30 years of executive coaching experience and has worked in over 150 organizations in many industries including oil and gas, mining, high tech, manufacturing, health care, retail, banking, telecommunications, engineering, construction and golf.
Bob is based in both Calgary, Alberta, Canada and Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, has served companies ranging in size from 10 – 100,000 employees. He travels extensively delivering coaching and facilitation work in Canada, the USA, Australia, China, South America, Europe, and the Middle East.
Bob has led and participates in the Executive Coach Summit, an annual think tank of very experienced professional executive coaches. He is also a founding member and serves as a Board member for the International Consortium for Coaching in Organizations (ICCO) and is a founding member and a past President of the Calgary Association of Professional Coaches.
- BarOn Eqi
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Right Relationship (ORSC curriculum)
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Trained in Organizational Relationship and Systems Coaching (ORSC)
- Bachelor of Science, Minnesota State University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Conflict Resolution
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- High-Potential Executive
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Intervention
- Visioning & Strategic Planning