Anne Miller, MS
Anne Miller is distinguished by her results-oriented approach that “it is far easier to act your way into a new way of thinking than to think your way into a new way of acting”. For over 35 years, she has worked globally with individual leaders and teams committed to going beyond past successes to create extraordinary futures for themselves and their organizations. She has been a Partner / Principal in major global consultancies in the US, UK and Hong Kong. Anne began her career leading the development of IT solutions in several industries. She specializes in leadership development, action learning, rapid cycle-time innovation and executive alignment.
Anne takes a pragmatic approach in working with individuals and multi-cultural teams. She created the Action Lab™ for C-level executives to accelerate the delivery of breakthrough results, while developing their leaders and collaboration practices through a series of iterative accomplishments. Recent clients include Goldman Sachs, Toyota, Chevron, Humana, Intel. Specifically, she works with executives to:
- Articulate new futures, find ways to realize what is possible now and develop new skills and sensibilities for the world that is changing.
- Boost the power of their teams beyond a group of individual leaders.
- Cultivate a global mindset and the communication skills for dealing successfully with a complex set of stakeholder relationships.
- Design and facilitate leadership education programs for academic institutions and companies that seek to raise the performance contribution and engagement of their leaders.
- Articulate what matters to each as a leader, assess their strengths, how they show up to others and then to implement practices that promote alignment.
- Provoke new ways of assessing their worlds that open possibilities that were not available before.
Anne is based in Santa Fe, NM and coaches throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
- Certified Business Coach, WABC
- Voices Korn Ferry
- DISC Profile
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Hogan Assessments
- FEBI ® (Focus Energy Balance Indicator)
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Higher Ground Leadership
- Cultural Orientations Indicator
- Master of Science equivalent, Sloan Fellow with Merit, London Business School
- Bachelor of Arts, Colorado College
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Collaborative Change
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Leadership Development
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Meeting/Program Design & Facilitation
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategy Facilitation