Ann Houston Kelley, MA
Ann Houston Kelley enables international executives in global organizations to act on the ‘things that matter’ with authenticity, integrity and passion. She leads a successful executive development firm based in the Netherlands and operating across Europe and the Middle East. She has coached and consulted with corporate leaders from 57 countries across six sectors (pharma, financial services, fast moving consumer goods, energy & petrochemical, consultancy, UN & European agencies).
She specializes in:
- High impact strategic focus and change management.
- Creating high performing executive teams.
- Unleashing creativity and innovation.
- Building resilience.
- Expatriate excellence and cross-culture effectiveness.
Her international background (American-Dutch in the Netherlands for 21 years), her diverse professional background (economist and family systems psychotherapist) and work experience (marketing analyst, IT manager, HR specialist, psychotherapist for international executives and their families) all help her relate more effectively to her clients and their situations. She is a senior associate of the INSEAD Global Leadership Center and the Center for Creative Leadership.
Ann is the author of the chapter “Coaching Executives across Cultures” in Coach and Couch The Psychology of Making Better Leaders (Kets-deVries, 2007).
- Hogan Assessments
- Tavistock Group Relations
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology, Lewis and Clark
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Public Policy Studies, Duke University
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Collaborative Change
- Communication Consulting
- Conflict Resolution & Team Intervention
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Expatriation & Cross Cultural Effectiveness
- Leadership Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategic Planning