We're everywhere you need us.
170+ coaches, 27 countries, 32 languages
Andrea Gallien, PCC
Andrea Gallien assists her clients in achieving the professional and personal goals that are most important to them. She brings over 32 years of experience, eight of which were as a Partner at Arthur Andersen, and strong business knowledge in the energy, professional services and consumer products industries.
Focusing on working with leaders who want to make sustainable, lasting change in the way they work with others, Andrea has positively impacted the organizations she works with and has been responsible for executive, group and team coaching engagements. Some previous coaching clients include Amoco, British Gas, ExxonMobil, PwC, SYSCO Foodservice and Texas Children’s Hospital.
Recently, Andrea coached an energy industry CEO during a time of high growth and organizational change. The CEO was the owner of multiple business units and one business unit was requiring more time than he could afford to give. Conducting a 360 feedback assessment helped Andrea provide insight that supported the client to create an organization that was less dependent on him for day-to-day operations. As a result, she was asked to work with several of the CEO’s direct reports.
Andrea is currently based near Houston, Texas.
- Certified Hudson Institute Coach (CHIC)
- EQ-in-Action (Emotional Intelligence Assessment)
- Myers –Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Mathematics, McNeese State University
- Associate of Arts in Elementary Education, Patrick Henry State
- Business Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Leadership Development
- Strategic & Operational Planning
- Team Coaching & Facilitation