Agni Kitsios, MSOD
Agni Kitsios is an accomplished change leader with over 26 years of professional experience. With expertise in change management and organizational effectiveness, she has collaborated with many organizations to facilitate change and achieve sustained performance improvement. Using innovative services and proven techniques, she has helped individuals, teams and organizations improve their performance.
As a senior leader, Agni has led change initiatives for various strategic interventions including major re-structuring, implementation of OD/HR programs, mergers and acquisitions, and technology implementations. Agni believes in building strong, long-lasting partnerships with her clients. She prides herself in delivering comprehensive, high quality results and deliverables. Agni’s clients characterize her as being extremely skilled, committed and responsive.
Using her specialized approach, Agni is able to integrate desired business results with personal fulfillment. She has used a variety of assessment tools in her coaching practice, including interviews, 360-degree instruments and personality assessments. After leading a feedback process with her clients, Agni is instrumental in assisting and supporting her clients in the creation of their development plan. She continues to work with her clients as a trusted partner and advisor, to help ensure implementation.
Agni has worked with executives in numerous, highly respected organizations focusing in various areas including:
- Preparing mid-level managers for director and executive-level roles
- Helping them increase their focus on their strategic ability
- Reducing their day-to-day focus on detailed, tactical tasks through appropriate and successful delegation
- Enhancing communication skills
- Enhancing employee coaching skills
- Creating their personal brand
- Building a strong mentor network
- Working on specific issues identified during the assessment process
Agni is currently based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Aon Management Insight Survey 360®
- Hogan Assessments
- Lominger® Competency Model
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®)
- Profilor 360®
- Voices® 360 Feedback
- Master of Science in Organization Development, Loyola University
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business Administration, Illinois State University
- Change Management
- Executive Coaching
- Executive Team Development
- Meeting Design & Facilitation
- Organizational Assessment & Design
- Process Redesign/Alignment
- Strategic Planning