Agnes Mura, MA, MCC
Agnes Mura, MA, is a global Master Certified Coach (MCC) to senior executives, boards, owners of closely held firms, and emerging leaders.
She has special expertise in coaching leaders towards a global mind-set, and guiding them to masterful communication with complex sets of stakeholders; adapting their leadership practices to rapid change in the work force, in the market or in job scope. Multi-generational executives (and their teams) turn to her to strengthen their strategic perspective, their sustainable and authentic executive presence, and their learning agility.
A hands-on business leader, Agnes also chairs the Board of the Institute of Professional Psychology Studies.
For 20 years, Agnes has coached across many industries (technology, finance, healthcare, manufacturing, pharma, consumer goods), and designed/delivered leadership development programs in English and Spanish in the Americas, and worked with public Boards and senior teams on their efficacy. She serves as adjunct faculty in the University of Miami’s Certified Professional Coach program. In addition to founding and leading several coaching organizations, she has been certifying professional coaches (PCC, MCC) as an Assessor for the International Coach Federation (ICF). Her seminal book on organisational coaching strategies and practices, Coachbook, (with Dr. William Bergquist) was released in 2011.
After an academic career in Germany, and a prominent role in international relations for the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Organizing Committee, Agnes was a global banking executive and investment advisor, who counseled international VIP clients and managed teams in Los Angeles, New York and Mexico City, last at Bankers Trust Corporation.
Agnes has experience supporting leaders in a variety of industries. Key client companies include Abbott, Shell, Lovelace Health system, LivCor, Hollister Inc., Mead Johnson, Wesco, Amita Health and Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Agnes coaches in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Benchmarks 360 (CCL)
- Compass 360
- Conflict Dynamics Profile
- Coach-Based Consulting (co-author and facilitator)
- Coach-Based Leadership (co-author and facilitator)
- EQ-I (Conversational Intelligence)
- Embodied Brain (Blake, Silsbee)
- FEBI (Focus Energy Balance Indicator)
- FIRO-B Psychometrics
- Global Team Coaching Institute
- Hay Emotional Competencies Inventory 360
- Hogan Assessments Suite
- ICF Assessor for Professional Coaches
- Leadership Practices Inventory
- Legacy Leadership (facilitator)
- Learning Styles
- Lominger VOICES® 360
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Trimetrix DNA (TTI)
- Workplace Motivators (TTI)
- Master of Arts in Philosophy and Applied Linguistics, Cologne University in Germany
- Bachelor of Arts, Edinburgh University, UK
- 360-Degree Feedback
- Board and CEO Evaluations
- Collaborative Change
- Executive Coaching
- Executive On-Boarding
- Leadership Development
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Team Coaching & Facilitation
- Visioning & Strategic Planning