Staying current on the latest trends is an important way you add value to your team and organization, but it can be hard to find the time.
Even if you only have a few minutes to spare, Twitter can help you stay connected, find out what’s trending, and hear what today’s thought leaders are talking about – all in a bite-sized way.
Here are a few of the leaders and organizations we’re following for information and inspiration:
- Harvard Business Review @HarvardBiz. HBR remains an excellent overall resource for the latest trends in business and leadership.
- Ted Talks @TEDTalks. Go-to resource for breakthrough ideas and inspiration.
- Thinkers50 @thinkers50. For insights from a variety of management thought leaders, Thinkers 50 is a valuable resource. Refreshed every 2 years, the Thinkers 50 list currently includes: Clayton Christensen, Marshall Goldsmith, Amy Edmondson, Sylvia Ann Hewlett.
- Fast Company Leadership @FastCoLead. A wealth of information of what’s new and what’s next for leaders and the world of work.
- Women’s Leadership @womensleadershp. Helpful resources and advice for advancing women leaders.
- INSEAD Knowledge @INSEADKnowledge. Terrific portal for global insights on business, leadership, and management.
- World Economic Forum @wef. With over 2.5M followers, the WEF shares research, analysis, and insights on global events and issues.
- Lolly Daskal @LollyDaskal. You’ve probably read Lolly’s columns in Inc., Fast Company, or the Huffington Post. She offers a wealth of practical advice for leaders and teams.
- Center for Creative Leadership @CCLdotORG. Helpful resource for OD, HR, and line leaders who are looking for cutting-edge leadership research.
- Crain’s Chicago @CrainsChicago. Chicago-based leaders and those responsible for Chicago-based teams benefit from following Crain’s. Their annual book of lists is well-known and a helpful resource.
Who are you following?
To stay up to date on ECC’s latest solutions, our weekly blog, Books to Know, and more, follow us at @ECC_Coaches.