Part 1: Hot Button Issues According to the C-Suite
In this part of a multi-part blog series, Rebecca Ray, Ph.D., of The Conference Board discusses what the top areas of concern are for C-Suite executives going into 2020 and beyond.
The presentation as a whole covers the following questions:
• What are the hot button issues according to the C-Suite? That is, what are the external and internal points of concern for 2020?
• What are the hallmarks of a successful, future-ready company?
• What are the characteristics of a successful company in 2025?
• How will work be redefined, how will the workforce be managed, and how will companies invest in their leadership?
• How will executive coaching be involved in the development of future leaders?
This presentation was originally delivered at Executive Coaching Connections' 2019 Global Learning Exchange.
In this study by The Conference Board, CEOs and C-suite executives outline their concerns about what lies ahead and their vision for how their organizations will thrive in 2025 and beyond.
2018 Global Executive Coaching Survey - The Conference Board
The seventh edition of a biennial survey conducted by The Conference Board, this study focuses on how executive coaching is managed within organizations and examines the external and internal coaching practices of profit, nonprofit, and government organizations.