Lepora Flournoy, Ph.D., PCC
Dr. Flournoy has been partnering with executives for over 18 years to impact business results and strengthen leadership capability. She has more than 25 years of overall experience. As an executive coach and organization strategist, she is open to the globe. She has worked with leaders in North America, Europe, and Central & South America.
She has an excellent track record in helping leaders to align and drive strategic execution, as well as manage business and cultural transformations. She takes an outcome-based approach to accelerating the development of leaders, teams, and individual talent. Dr. Flournoy also designs and delivers leadership development programs.
In addition to leadership capability development, she specializes in facilitation, business strategy planning, team development, and assessment of leaders. She works with clients to bring out their best in leading and developing high performing teams, mastering organization changes, and broadening their influence. She facilitates dynamic change and assesses appropriate alignment, selection, and placement of leadership skillsets.
Her business and leadership experience includes a wide range of industries such as Food & Beverage, Financial Services, Healthcare, Airlines & Aviation, Staffing, Management Consulting, Biotechnology, Telecommunication, Government, and Nonprofit.
Her organization experience includes Delta Air Lines, AT&T, Equifax, Capitol Blue Cross/Blue Cross Blue Shield, Manpower Group, Randstad, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, and American Physical Therapy Association, among others.
- Hogan Leadership Assessment
- ICF, International Coaching Federation, PCC
- Prosci Change Management
- Center for Creative Leadership
- SIGMA BLACK BELT
- StrengthsFinder Assessment
- Situational Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organization Management/Public Policy, University at Albany, SUNY
- Clinical Psychology- University of South Carolina
- BS in Psychology - University at Buffalo, SUNY
- 60-Degree Feedback
- Business Consulting
- Communication Coaching
- Conflict Resolution & Team Intervention
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Change Management
- Business Strategy Development
- Business & Culture Transformation
- Training & Facilitation
- Executive Onboarding
- Executive Team Coaching & Development
- Meeting/Program Facilitation
- Succession Planning
- Team Coaching
- Organization Design and Restructuring
- Process and Productivity Enhancement